Terms and conditions
- Bayeux Sightseeing Tours Cancellation policy; 8-14 days before the date of tour, 50% refund, minus credit card processing fees. Under 8 days, no refund. Cancellation more than two weeks before the date of tour, full refund, minus credit card processing fees. Please note that the “Notice date” is the date on which we receive this notice, so please be aware of possible time differences between our countries (time zone France = UTC+1).
- Bayeux Sightseeing Tours can not take any responsibility for your personal belongings while left in our vehicle or on the sites. Our Insurance will cover you while in our vehicle for normal traffic incidents (similar to your own car Insurance). It does not cover you for personal injury or theft.
- Bayeux Sightseeing Tours has the right to refuse to take individuals on our tours who might jeopardise our tours in any way, at any time.
- No children under 8 yo on our shared tours. Under 8s need a booster seat by law. If available, we will issue one.
- No snacks or food to be eaten in our vans.
- Bayeux Sightseeing Tours does not have room for your luggage, to store it or take during the day, other than on our private tours.
- Unfortunately we are only able to take foldable wheelchairs on our transportation.
Uncontrolable adverse conditions
- Itineraries can be subject to change or cancellation if events occur which are outside of our control. For instance, but not limited to:
- extreme bad weather conditions
- museum closures (Airborne museum, an integral part of our tours, is closed in January)
- vehicle breakdown
- staff sickness
We will do everything in our power to provide an alternative agenda.
- Be prepared! You’re visiting the Norman countryside, not Hawaii. Weather condidions can change rapidly here. The climate is moderate and wet, can be low 50’s to high 70’s during the summer. Bringing waterproofs and walking-boots is always a good idea.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Bayeux Sightseeing Tours SARL collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service for that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or Users may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Bayeux Sightseeing Tours SARL
10 Rue Eisenhower 50480 Sainte Mère Église
Phone: +33 6 70 35 72 10