Many people who book our three-day tour choose to base themselves at our beautiful B&B and historic house “La Haule” in the center of Sainte Mere Eglise.
Three – Day Normandy Landing beaches tour. US, British and Canadian sector
An intense and powerfull D-Day tour covering the American, British and Canadian sector!
Bayeux Sightseeing Tours also offers indepth tours of D-Day. This is the most most comprehensive tour on the market! Others will NOT be able to join this tour too. Your group can be up to a maximum of 8 people! Bayeux Sightseeing Tours deliberately keeps her groups small for maximum personal contact and to have enough time to show you everything we promise. This way we will also be able to answer all your questions.
Please take note of the fact that the itinerary is suggested. We can create a custom itinerary for you as well.
Details of this tour
- 3 Full days private – 24hrs tour, with an English speaking guide.
- Pick up time and place flexible.
- No pick up fee in the Bayeux – Carentan – Sainte Mère Église area.
- Flexible itinerary. You can discuss with us what you would like to see. Your Bayeux Sightseeing Tours guide can show you specific spots. If you had family fighting here during WWII, let us know and we will try to follow the footsteps of your hero!
- This tour runs all year around.
- Airborne Museum Ste Mere Eglise
- Ste Mere Eglise Church and square
- La Fiere bridge / Iron Mike Monument / Cauqaigny church and Glider Infantry Monument / Charles deGlopper Monument, MOH recipient / General Falley’s ambush side
- Lunch in Sainte Mere Eglise
- Crisbecq gun battery
- LeClerc Monument at Utah Beach
- Bunkercomplex at Utah Beach
- Brecourt Manor
- Sainte Marie du Mont church and square
- Angoville au Plain church
- La Cambe, German Cemetery
- Pointe du Hoc and “American Battle Monuments Commision” visitor center
- Omaha Beach Vierville draw
- Omaha beach Le Ruquet draw WN65
- Lunch at restaurant L’Omaha, Omaha beach
- Overlord Museum at Colleville sur Mer
- Omaha beach “Big Red One” Monument / WN 62 (WN=WiederstandsNest or in English “strongpoint”) / WN 60 where Maj. Werner Pluskat saw the invasion fleet coming towards him
- Normandy American Cemetery and visitor center
- Longues sur Mer gun battery. This is one of the few batteries in France still with its original guns in place
- Arromanches les Bains “Gold Beach”. The remains of the artificial harbor are still there after all these years! We will visit the Museum or 360° Cinema with its incredible movie from original WWII footage shot by US, British, German and French reporters during the Normandy battle. You’re literally in the middle of the battle
- Courseulles sur Mer “Juno beach” and Juno beach Centre. The Canadian beach where 1250 men lost their lives on the first day of the invasion and after Omaha beach the most killed on June 6th
- Beny sur Mer, “Commonwealth War Graves Commission” Canadian Cemetery
- Ouistreham, Museum “Le Grand Bunker”
- Pegasus bridge and museum Memorial Pegasus Bridge
- Ranville, “Commonwealth War Graves Commission” British Cemetery
- Free pick up and drop off at your hotel or B&B on all days (St Mere Eglise – Bayeux area only).
- Internal PA system, so while on the move we are able to give you lots of additional information. Audible for everyone, wherever you are seated.
- Free onboard WIFI.
- On board storage of your baggage is possible.
December 1st – February 28th: 995 Euros from 1 up to max. 8 persons in your group. Excluding Christmas holiday from December 22nd – January 6th: 1250 Euro.
November 1st – november 30th and March 1st – March 14th: 1250 Euro from 1 up to max. 8 persons in your group.
March 15th – October 31st: 1695 Euros from 1up to max. 8 persons in your group.
Lunch and museum fees not included. Prices are not per person!
Want more detailed information about the itinerary, go to our “D-Day tours” page.