Half day private D-Day tour
Bayeux Sightseeing Tours can show you the ‘highlights” of D-Day, or whatever you want to see, and all possible in a half day. This is a tour for people who do not want to share the vehicle with others or have specific interests and sites they want to visit and have limited time. Others will NOT be able to join this tour too. Groups up to a maximum of 8 people per vehicle! Bayeux Sightseeing Tours deliberately keeps her groups small for maximum personal contact and to have enough time to show you everything we promise. This way we will also be able to answer all your questions. If your interest is Band of Brothers or Airborne in general, this will be an excellent choice too. The best available 4hrs D-Day tour!
Details of this tour
- Half day – 4hrs tour, with an English speaking guide.
- Morning tour: 9.00am – 1.00pm or afternoon tour: 1.30pm – 5.30pm.
- No pick up fee in the Bayeux – Carentan – Sainte Mère Église area.
- Flexible itinerary. You can discuss with us what you would like to see. Bayeux Sightseeing Tours can show you the “highlights,” or picking specific spots you want to visit. As long as we can pack it into the 4hrs.
Itinerary, American Sector only:
- Sainte-Mère Église
- Utah Beach
- Omaha Beach
- Normandy American Cemetery
- Internal PA system, so while on the move we are able to give you lots of additional information. Audible for everyone, wherever you are seated.
- Free onboard WIFI.
- On board storage of your baggage is possible.
January 1st – December 31th: 450 Euros from 1 up to 8 persons.
Prices are not per person!
Sunday surcharge 50 Euro for tours on Sunday’s and national holidays