Shared group D-Day tour from Bayeux, Paris or Sainte Mère Église
Find out more……
Bayeux Sightseeing Tours will show you the ‘highlights” of D-Day. This is an economically priced shared group tour in a set format. Others will be able to join this tour too, up to a maximum of 8 people per vehicle! We do not take children younger than 8 years old on this tour (private tour only). We deliberately keep the groups small for maximum personal contact and to have enough time to show you everything we promise. This way we also will be able to answer all your questions. Even the biggest history buff will like this D-Day tour!
Book this tour online here
We run this tour from April 1st to October 31st.
Scroll down for pricing and all details
Details of this tour
- Bayeux, car park at the Town Hall opposite 23 Rue Larcher (Hotel Reine Mathilde): 9:00am
- Carentan, train station: 9:45am (coming in from Paris)
- Sainte Mère Église, Airborne Museum: 10:00am
- Bayeux, aprox. 6:00pm (April 15th till September 15th) or 5:15pm (rest of the year).
- Carentan, same as Bayeux, as we will drop you off at the Bayeux train station for your journey back to Paris.
- Sainte Mère Église, approx. 6:30pm (April 15th till September 15th) or 5:30pm (rest of the year).
Pick up – Drop off
Bayeux Rue Larcher or Carentan train station or Airborne Museum Sainte-Mère Église.
Itinerary, American Sector only:
- Sainte-Mère Église
- Infamous hedgerow countyside
- Monument at Lt Meehan’s crashsite (Band of Brothers)
- Gen. Leclerc Monument
- Utah Beach
- Dick Winters’ Leadership Memorial
- Sainte Marie du Mont
- Angoville au Plain
- Deadman’s Corner
- Purple Heart lane
- Pointe du Hoc
- Omaha Beach
- Normandy American Cemetery
- You will have an English speaking guide.
- Internal PA system, so while on the move we are able to give you lots of additional information. Audible for everyone, wherever you are seated.
- Free onboard WIFI.
- Limited space on board our vehicle for your baggage. Please contact us if you are in need of this. Space will be assigned on order of booking.
110 euros per person.
Lunch and museum fee not included.
This tour runs from April 1st to October 31st.
Want more detailed information about the itinerary, go to our itinerary page.
Note: we do not take children younger than 8 years old on this tour.