Famous movie sites Normandy D-Day tour: The Longest Day, Saving Private Ryan & Band of Brothers.
Details of this tour
- Full day – 8hrs tour , with an English speaking guide.
- Pick up time and place flexible. On weekdays, suitable for people starting from Paris also.
- No pick up fee in the Bayeux – Carentan – Sainte Mère Église area.
- Visiting sites portayed in Band of Brothers, The longest day and Saving Private Ryan.
Itinerary, American Sector only:
- Sainte-Mère Église (Band of Brothers & The Longest day)
- Monument at Lt Meehan’s crashsite (Band of Brothers)
- Utah Beach (The Longest day)
- Dick Winters’ Leadership Memorial (Band of Brothers)
- Brecourt Manor (Band of Brothers)
- Sainte Marie du Mont (Band of Brothers)
- Col. Sink headquarters (Band of Brothers)
- Carentan (Band of Brothers)
- Pointe du Hoc (The Longest day)
- Omaha Beach (The Longest day & Saving Private Ryan)
- Normandy American Cemetery (Saving private Ryan)
- You will have an professional English speaking guide of Bayeux Sightseeing Tours.
- Internal PA system, so while on the move we are able to give you lots of additional information. Audible for everyone, wherever you are seated.
- Free onboard WIFI.
- Limited space on board our vehicle for your baggage. Please contact us if you are in need of this. Space will be assigned on order of booking.
December 1st – February 28th: 350 Euros up to 8 persons. Exluding Christmass holiday: Dec 22th – Jan 7th at 450 Euro.
November 1st – November 30th and March 1st – March 14th: 450 Euro up to 8 persons.
March 15th – October 31st: 575 Euros up to 8 persons.
Lunch not included. Prices are not per person!
Band of Brothers full documentry:
Listen to the men from Easy company telling their stories……………